Parent Admission Questionnaire
1. How did you learn of HBA? (Check all that apply)
2. Briefly describe your reason for desiring your child to be a student at HBA:
3. What factors contributed to your decision to apply at HBA? (Check all that apply)
A Beka Usage
4. Does your child live with both parents?
5. If parents are separated or divorced, who has legal custody?
6. What are the first 3 words that come to mind when describing your child?
7. How would you describe your child's personality?
8. How would you rate your child's response to correction?
9. What are your child's principle interests and talents? Please describe your child's level of involvement in sports and musical, artistic or related co-curricular or extra-curricular activities.
10. Describe the roles that your child plays in your family, including "responsibilities" as a family member.
11. How would you describe your child's self esteem?
12. Does your child receive any tutoring or academic enrichment outside of the classroom? If so, please explain.
13. Has your child ever been asked to leave school? If yes, please explain.
14. In order to assist us with our daily academic, fine arts, or spiritual growth programs, describe any physical or mental condition that might affect your child's participation.
15. Does your child take medication that requires administration by the nurse during the school day? If yes, please explain.
16. Has your child ever skipped a grade? If yes, what grade?
Has your child ever repeated a grade? If yes, what grade?
17. Does your child have a current IEP (Individual Education Plan)? If yes, please provide a copy with your application.
18. Is there additional information that will help us in meeting your child's educational needs?
19. In what ways have you participated in the academic life of your child's past schooling experience?
20. How much time per week do you or someone from your household spend helping to study or complete your applicant's homework?
1 - 30 minutes
30 minutes - 1 hour
1 - 2 hours
21. How many days did your child miss from school the last full year of school they completed?
1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
22. Are there any current circumstances that would conflict with the financial requirements of this institution? If yes, please explain.
23. What is the best means of communication for our school to send home important information?
Do Not Fill This Out